Republican congressional candidate Michael Carbonara is under an official Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigation for possibly committing cybercrimes.
Carbonara, who is running in the primary election in Florida's 22nd Congressional District, is being accused of "willfully targeting" media companies by filing fake copyright infringement claims.
The Floridian obtained the first complaint against Carbonara last week, and a second complaint could be filed in the coming days, we are told.
The complaint in question was officially submitted to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) unit. According to its official website, the IC3 "is the central hub for reporting cyber-enabled crime. It is run by the FBI, the lead federal agency for investigating crime."
Fearing possible retaliation against the group or individual(s) who filed the FBI complaint, the document has been heavily redacted to preserve their identities.
The very top of the document shows the timestamp for the filing and its official submission.
This past Monday, another fabricated and illicit website was propped up attacking one of Carbonara's primary opponents, Belinda Keiser. The website, which clearly violates Federal Election Commission (FEC) laws and may have broken federal laws as well, credits frontrunner U.S. Marine Veteran Casey Askar as the creator of the site. In other words, the website and the subsequent text that promoted it, is trying to convince or trick Republican voters into believing that Askar created the site.
The site used several bogus AI-generated images of Mrs. Keiser comparing her to Nazis, and superimposing an AI image on the body of a naked woman.
The text promotes the raping and beating of Mrs. Keiser.
The text attached to this image stated, “She donated to Hillary. She cuddled around the Epstein circle. She should get raped and beaten: let the punishment fit the crime. This isn't politics. This is justice."
"This was Carbonara. This was not Askar," said a source close to one of the congressional campaigns that has been targeted. He or she asked that we not attribute the quote to them for fear of retribution.
Askar has categorically denounced the fake site made to look as if he created it.
Carbonara is also suspected of posting fake text messages attacking Republican congressional candidate Casey Askar and making it appear as if two of his other opponents in the congressional primary race in District 22, David Burck and Belinda Keiser, are responsible.
Two texts against Askar have been sent out in as many days, crediting Burck or promoting Burck's campaign.
Burck infatically stated that he did not send out the defamatory messages, saying, "our campaign did not send out these text messages and categorically denounce the lies that were perpetrated."
Askar's campaign manager, Anthony Bustamante, replied to our request for comment, saying that this was a feeble attempt by a desperate campaign.
"When morally-challenged individuals revert to defamation to try to boost their losing efforts, they are only prolonging the inevitable. To quote President Donald Trump, these guys are "total losers," stated Bustamante.
These tactics by someone appears to be a clear effort to suppress voters from voting from anyone but Carbonara.
The White House did not respond to a request for comment on the website, but is aware of it's existence. The attack has raised suspicious at both The White House and the NRCC about the person that could have possibly be involved in it's creation and desimination.
Here is the complaint:


