Rhonda Rebman Lopez, a Republican running for state representative in HD 120, continues outraising her primary opponents (cash on hand), making her the odds-on favorite to win her primary race.
The small business woman’s fundraising prowess extends further than her district, as the wife and mother of two has just outraised every single non-incumbent Republican candidate for the state House in the 2020 election cycle with the amount of cash her campaign has on hand.
According to the latest financial reports, Rebman Lopez has amassed $173,431.88 since announcing her candidates. That figure is $10k more than Ned Hancock, who is running in HD 44, and $20k more than Sam Garrison, who is running in HD 18.
Here is a list of the Top 10 fundraisers this cycle of non-incumbent Republican House candidates in terms of cash-on-hand:
So who is Rhonda Rebman Lopez?
Well, let’s just say that she has some very interesting and influential friends helping out with her campaign.
- Rhonda Rebman Lopez, HD 120, $173,431.88
- Ned Hancock-HD 55 $162,405.84
- Sam Garrison, HD 18, $158,278.31
- Jenna Persons, HD 78, $152,483.88
- Fred Hawkins, HD 42, $145,824.30
- Adam Botana, HD 76, $121,456.39
- Rick Kozell, HD 82, $117,671.00
- Joe Harding, HD 22, $115,320,66
- Jason Maughan, HD 76, $104,196.90
- Bibiana Potestad, HD 105, $97,512.26