Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody has announced that her prosecutors have handed out a 20-year prison sentence to arguably the most despicable human being and criminal, the child sexual predator.
According to General Moody, Ryan Harding, who was arrested on Aug. 28, 2018, plead guilty to “attempted sexual battery on a child under the age of 12” and a slew of other charges to warrant that 20-year stint in prison
According to the St. John’s County Sheriff’s Office, between the years of 2013 and 2017, Harding molested an underage child between the age of 11 and 14.
In addition, because the sexual molestation occurred in several Florida counties, the Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) had to run the investigation.
“The abuse and exploitation of a child is an act of pure evil,” stated AG Moody. “It is incredibly disturbing and heartbreaking to learn of victims going through years of this form of physical and psychological torture. I am proud of my Statewide Prosecutors for securing a lengthy prison sentence in this case. I hope this will bring some peace of mind to the victim as the healing process continues.”
Here is what Harding plead to:
(1) count of attempted sexual battery on a child under 12 years of age
(13) counts of possession of child pornography,
(1) count of promoting a sexual performance by a child
(1) count of transmission of materials harmful to minors
(1) count of use of a two-way communications device to facilitate the commission of a felony